Volunteer lists for Saturday's dual meets will be posted later today in your portal - SAL meets page.
2 - As previously noted, the volunteering guidelines are on the website. They are also attached for you to review at this time and summarized below. In addition, the volunteering page on the website contains a link to descriptions of the various volunteer positions as well as deck parent guidelines (everyone should read, even if they won't be a deck parent) and parent meet etiquette (again, everyone should read).
3 - Volunteering basics are as follow:
- If your swimmer is checked out of a dual meet you will not be assigned to help but you should contact your rep via email to be sure.
- If your swimmer is checked in to a dual meet you should expect to be assigned to help.
- If your swimmer is checked in to a dual meet and you cannot help you need to email your rep BEFORE the volunteer list is posted - the earlier, the better.
- Volunteer lists for each Saturday dual meet will be posted on the Thursday before each meet.
- Once the list is posted you need to go into your portal and accept your position so the rep knows you are aware of it - please make checking your portal for volunteer assignments a weekly routine on Thursdays.
- If you cannot fill an assigned volunteer spot it is your responsibility to find a replacement.
- Please read the attached guidelines for more details.
- Note also that invitational volunteering is unrelated to dual meet volunteering - if your swimmer is attending an invitational you should expect to volunteer and invitational meets are not part of the minmum dual meet volunteering requirement.
- THANK YOU for your help - SWAC volunteers are the best!
Looking forward to a great first weekend of meets!