First Dual Meet – Saturday, November 2
Girls host Hatboro Horsham Aquatic (HHAA) @ CB South – Arrive 1:15 PM, Warm-up 1:30 PM, Start 2:15 PM
Boys swim at HHAA, Simmons Elementary School, 411 Babylon Rd., Horsham – Arrive 7:45 AM, Warm-up 8:00 AM, Start 8:30 AM.
***Note from Hatboro Horsham Boys Host
Please note the following:
Meet start: 8:30AM
We know this is an early time for a dual meet, but there is a very large band competition called Tip of the Hat taking place at the school later that day. The early time will allow us to get in and out before road blocks and parking shortages become a factor.
We have a six-lane pool.
Locker room facilities are accessible from the pool deck only. No adults are permitted to enter the locker rooms for any reason. There is a separate public restroom facility that can be utilized if parents need to assist their child.
Pool deck access is limited to volunteers, athletes, and coaching staff only.
The entrance to our viewing balcony is on the left hand side as you enter the hallway BEFORE the pool deck is entrance.
Deck chairs are not permitted at our facility.
Our snack stand will be operating for the meet.
Please remember to Check in/out of this meet by Wednesday 10/30, by 9 PM. Please log into your portal and indicate your availability for this dual meet. Thank you to all who have already done so.
Volunteer assignments for this dual meet will be in the portal on Thursday 10/31.
***NOTE FROM OUR COACHES :
“Since our “Pink out” themed Time Trials was such a success, we were hoping to have a BEACH/LUAU theme to Saturday’s dual meet against HHAA. If you have any floral patterns or beach wear, feel free to wear it to the pool that day ! Looking forward to an awesome first dual meet !”.
Meet Conduct and Expectations (Please read and inform your swimmers also) :
Just a few reminders as we enter the upcoming season.
- Only parents volunteering should be on deck. If you are not volunteering please do not come on the pool deck.
- If you are assigned a volunteer position please check-in with your volunteer rep upon your arrival. Once you check-in please do not leave. If you are a timer, official, finish judge, runner please attend the timers meeting - listen for announcements for timing and location.
- Swimmers should remain on the pool deck, sit with their team members and cheer on their team mates. If swimmers need to leave the pool deck please wear footwear in the hallway/balcony. NO BARE FEET.
- No swimmers are to be in the diving well or along its edges, on/under/around the dive boards, or hanging on the dive board railings. Please remind your swimmers these actions are prohibited.
- Please do not leave the meet once your swimmer is finished swimming events. Coaches would like all swimmers to cheer and support each other and their team until the meet has concluded.
CBST-SAL Holiday Classic Invitational – All swimmers 14 and under are asked to participate in our Holiday Classic Invitational on Sunday 12/8. Keep your eye out for further details.
Have a great week and good luck to all swimmers on Saturday !