- CBST-USAS equipment bags from CB South equipment room (items left in any other area in the school, including locker rooms, should be picked up in conjunction with school pick-up)
- CBST-SAL team gifts
Pick-up dates will be June 16th and June 17th and you must sign-up per the information below.
To do now:
To facilitate this process, please do the following by Thursday, June 11th:
- Sign-up for a day (and note the related time) to pick-up your items using this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0A4DA8AC2AABF58-cbst8. Use the comment box to indicate what you are picking up (team gift, equipment bag, or both) but do not include any other details there. One sign-up time per family is sufficient.
- If you are picking up an equipment bag, email Roberta Lichter at email@example.com with a specific description and specific location of your item.
To do on pick-up day:
- Prepare a white piece of paper to hold up with your athlete’s last name written in large black letters and bring with you.
- Bring masks with you for anyone who will be in the front seats of your vehicle.
- Report to CB South per your sign-up day/time.
- Enter the parking lot from the Pickertown Road entrance and proceed to the loading dock area (loading dock entrance is on right just prior to the exterior door nearest to the diving well).
- Remain in your vehicle.
- Prior to turning into the loading dock area ensure that the previous vehicle has exited (to allow the previous vehicle space to turn around and exit).
- Hold up sheet with athlete’s last name. Once we see your name, we will pull your items.
- While we are pulling your items, please turn your vehicle around so that you’ll be able to exit quickly and easily once you have your items.
- When we return with your item(s) please be sure front seat occupants of your vehicle are wearing masks and roll down the passenger window so that we may hand your item(s) to you or place them on the seat if empty.
- Once you have your items, proceed out of the loading dock area and turn right to exit on the Folly Road side of the building.
In accordance with Governor Wolf's COVID-19 guidelines, no athlete or family member will be permitted to enter the building during this time. All staff members will be wearing masks and gloves.
Any items not collected during this time will be stored in the school for the summer.