Below are the invitational registration procedures. Remember that invitational meets are optional with the exception of our own Holiday Classic Invitational which will take place on Sunday, December 2nd for swimmers 14 and under. Invitationals are meets in which your swimmer chooses the events they would like to swim and you pay per event.
The following invitational is currently available in the portal for registration:
• PVAC Fall Fest - signup deadline Thursday, 10/11 at 11:59pm
• HHAA High 5 Pentathalon: sign up deadline Thursday, 10/18 at 11:59pm
• NPAC Trophy Meet- signup deadline Thursday, 10/25 at 11:59pm
• CBST Holiday Classic- signup deadline Thursday, 11/15 at 11:59pm
Remember you must signup in your portal by the deadline and payment must be received by the deadline for your swimmer to be registered.
Invitational Registration Procedures:
1 – Review meet details via:
• CBST-SAL Website (Invitationals tab)
• Bulletin board at CB South
• Swimmer’s portal (SAL Invitational Tab) and decide if your swimmer(s) will attend.
MAKE A NOTE OF THE CBST-SAL DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION.
2 – If your swimmer(s) will attend, log in to your swimmer’s portal BEFORE THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE DATE and register per the swimmer’s portal instructions.
3 – BY THE END OF PRACTICE ON THE DEADLINE DATE, place your PAYMENT in the mailbox located in the stairwell to the balcony at CB East and CB South.
Payments must be
• In an envelope
• Indicate the meet for which payment is being made and the swimmer’s name.
Note that payment by check is recommended and strongly preferred and that your cancelled check serves as your receipt.
******Checks should be made out to “Central Bucks Swimmers Association or CBSA.”************