We would like to start by saying how pleased we are to have Coach Chris back on deck!
We also would like to thank everyone for their patience and understanding with both our calendar and our gmail account issues. As you can see, we have moved everything over to our new outlook account: email@example.com.
TIME TRIALS: A huge thank you for all the help at time trials. We hope all the swimmers who attended had fun ! Time trials was also an opportunity for our returning volunteers to brush up on their skills and our new volunteers to learn the ropes. Thank you to all. We cannot run a meet without our volunteers.
Results from time trials are attached and will also be posted on the CBST-SAL website. Please note that this will be the ONLY time results will be sent via email. Going forward, dual and invitational meet results can be found ;on the portal as well as the CBST-SAL website.
UPCOMING Deadlines/Important Dates
Thursday 24 October, CB South Rm 205 –
-Stroke and Turn Clinic @ 7 PM
-Referee/Starter Clinic @ 8:15 PM
*** Please contact Kristen Ketner (Girls) or John Scott (Boys) if you plan on attending
- No practice on Thursday October 31 – Happy Halloween !
- First Dual Meet – Saturday, November 2
Girls host Hatboro Horsham Aquatic (HHAA) @ CB South – Arrive 1:15 PM, Warm-up 1:30 PM, Start 2:15 PM
Boys swim at HHAA, Simmons Elementary School, 411 Babylon Rd., Horsham – Arrive 7:45 AM, Warm-up 8:00 AM, Start 8:30 AM.
Please remember Meet Check in/out by Wednesday 10/30, by 9 PM for this meet. Please log into your portal and indicate your availability for this dual meet. Thank you to all who have already done so.
Volunteer assignments for this dual meet will be in the portal as on Thursday 10/31.
Meet Conduct and Expectations :
Just a few reminders as we enter the upcoming season.
- Only parents volunteering should be on deck. If you are not volunteering please do not come on the pool deck.
- If you are assigned a volunteer position please check-in with your volunteer rep upon your arrival. Once you check-in please do not leave. If you are a timer, official, finish judge, runner please attend the timers meeting - listen for announcements for timing and location.
- Swimmers should remain on the pool deck, sit with their team members and cheer on their team mates. If swimmers need to leave the pool deck please wear footwear in the hallway/balcony. NO BAREFEET.
- No swimmers are to play in the diving well or along its edges, on the dive boards or hang on the dive board railings. Please remind your swimmers these actions are prohibited.
- Please do not leave the meet once your swimmer is finished his/her events. Coaches would like all swimmers to cheer and support each other and their team until the meet has concluded.
- Holiday Classic Invitational – All swimmers 14 and under are asked to participate in our Holiday Classic Invitational on Sunday 12/8. Keep your eye out for further details.
Have a great weekend.